One more clown for the car……but this time it is the King Clown himself…..Donald Trump.
After months of threatening to enter into the 2016 GOP race to the nomination….Trump has gone and done it for real this time (most likely will be gone in January when Apprentice starts)…..but for now we have the King of Absurdity…….
Many thought he was just teasing the media with his threats……but after a good laxative he decided to do something completely different………as usual in his announcement speech which was as usual mostly incomprehensible he did what he does best….boast and self-promotion……..(PT Barnum would be proud of this jerk)…….
“Donald Trump 2016” is officially a thing. The real estate mogul/reality-TV star today declared, “So ladies and gentlemen, I am officially running for president of the United States and we are going to make our country great again. It can happen. … I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created.” As for what else he said, SE Cupp tweeted, “Trump is winging it. This is not embargoed speech I have.” Oh, and “First presidential announcement to include the word ‘crap’?” So here are nine more things he did say:
- “Even our nuclear arsenal doesn’t work. I thought it was horrible when [that fact] was broadcast on television because, boy, does that send signals to Putin … that America is a nation that truly has no clue.”
- On ObamaCare: “You have to get hit by a tractor, literally a tractor to use it because the deductibles are so high.”
- On what he says was $5 billion spent making the ObamaCare website: “I have so many websites. I have them all over the place. I hire people, it costs me $3.”
- “We don’t have victories anymore … I beat China all the time.”
- “Politicians are all talk, no action. Politicians will not bring us to the promised land.”
- On China: “They’re building a military island in the middle of the South China Sea. Now our country would never do that because we’d have to get environmental clearance. You have a problem with ISIS, you have a bigger problem with China.”
- “Saudi Arabia. They make $1 billion a day. I love the Saudis. Many are in this building. Whenever they have problems we send over the ships. What are we doing? They have nothing but money. … Saudi Arabia without us is gone.”
- “Somebody said to me the other day, a reporter, ‘But Mr. Trump, you’re not a nice person. How can you get people to vote for you?’ I said, ‘I don’t know.’ I said, ‘Number one, I am a nice person. I think I’m actually a very nice person. But I said this is going to be an election that’s based on competence.'”
- “Some people say, ‘Well, Donald will never run and one of the main reasons is he’s private and he’s probably not as successful as everyone thinks.’ … So a large accounting firm has been working for months … and they’ve put together a financial statement. … I have assets, big accounting firm, $9,240,000,000. And I have liabilities of about $500 [million] … so I have a total net worth of $8,737,540,000. I’m not doing that to brag. I’m doing that to say that’s the kind of thinking our country needs.”
Notice: This will be the last thing I will say about the douche of Wall Street…….at best I can safely say one thing about Trump……YAWN!
Now that it is official Jeb be running…….the next question to be answered is…..can he win?
Personally, I do not think he can…..his name will be the biggest setback……but Mother Jones has 23 reasons why he will not win…..
Jeb Bush Is Running for President. Here Are 23 Reasons He Will Not Win. | Mother Jones.
What? You thought he was running already? According to the media he was a short lived front running even though he was not running……but now it is official…..we have yet another Bush wanting to run the US of A…..and we get to fall asleep trying to forget his family.
Jeb has so many gaffes so far that it was difficult to imagine that he was not running until today…….from the email disaster to his Iraq comment and most recently while he was on his European world tour he met with the Polish speaker of the parliament and declared what a great guy he was and a pro American individual…..the problem is that the man had to resign days before because of his anti-American diatribe caught on tape…….calling Americans losers and stupid…….maybe Jeb should stick to GOP talking points and leave foreign policy to the big boys……
Any way he is officially a candidate for the GOP nomination for the 2016 election…….let the fun begin!
And it begins with a snicker and a YAWN!
Jeb Bush made it official today: He’s now the eleventh declared Republican running for president of the United States. “We will take Washington—the static capital of this dynamic country—out of the business of causing problems,” he told a supportive crowd at Miami Dade College, per Politico. “We will get back on the side of free enterprise and free people.” Pointing to his two terms as Florida governor, the 62-year-old said that “I know we can fix this. Because I’ve done it.” Among the highlights:
- “Not a one of us [candidates] deserves the job by right of resume, party, seniority, family, or family narrative,” he said, apparently distancing himself from the Bush lineage. “It’s nobody’s turn.”
- Guess that means it’s not Hillary Clinton’s, either: “I, for one, am not eager to see what another four years would look like under that kind of leadership,” he said, per the Hill. “The presidency should not be passed on from one liberal to the next.”
- He also criticized the Obama years, referring to a “phone-it-in foreign policy” and dismissing Obama’s Cuba policy: “We don’t need a glorified tourist to go to Havana in support of a failed Cuba,” Bush said.
- He also touted the importance of school choice, despite his earlier backing of Common Core standards. “Every parent should have the right to send their child to a better school—public, private, or charter,” he said, adding that the government “should have nothing to do with setting school standards.”
- And he set “some bold goals” for a Jeb Bush presidency, Politico reports, saying he would aim for 4% domestic growth each year and energy security for the country within 5 years.
- Overall, Bush presented himself “as a counterpoint to a Republican Party that has struggled to connect with minority voters” in the last two presidential elections, the New York Times says. He also promised to stick with his principles, “an implicit attack” on GOP candidates who have adjusted their views to suit core conservatives.
See a video Bush offered up last night, or read about apparent troubles in his campaign.
If any of my readers are considering Jeb as a good alternative then maybe this will help them make a logical decision………
May I have an AMEN?
With election coming there has been lots of talk and promises about the Middle Class……lots of promises on just how to fix the problem and renew the Middle Class…….
Each party has its plan……none of which will go very far to restoring the lots clout of the Middle Class…..
So the obvious question would be…….can the Middle Class ever return?
Some say NO…….and this article explains why such a statement is made……
The American middle class isn’t coming back — it’s going to die with the Baby Boomers – Salon.com.
After th4e horrific attacks on 9/11 there was a wealth of conspiracies floated on the web……some of them made some sense and yet others were just the idle ramblings of gigantic morons……..
The CIA has released some documents pertaining to the attacks of 9/11……
Check them out and see if your fave conspiracy made the list…….have fun and maybe you just might learn something you did not know……
The CIA Just Released Declassified Documents Related to the 9/11 Attacks | VICE News.