Epstein the bastard that used underaged girls for pleasure has been in jail until his trial….and Saturday last he was found dead…….
Jeffrey Epstein is dead of an apparent suicide, but that doesn’t mean the investigation into his alleged sex-trafficking ring with underage girls is over. The Wall Street Journal reports that others who participated in the alleged scheme could still face charges. “The many victims of Jeffrey Epstein and his accomplices should not lose hope,” says attorney Roberta Kaplan, who is representing one alleged victim. Kaplan pledges to “ensure that all the facts of his monstrous crimes become known to the world.” More coverage:
- Skeptics: Not everyone is on board with the initial Federal Bureau of Prisons explanation of an apparent suicide. A tweet from MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough: “A guy who had information that would have destroyed rich and powerful men’s lives ends up dead in his jail cell. How predictably…Russian.” Another Scarborough tweet: “He reportedly tried to kill himself two weeks ago. And is allowed to finish the job now? Bulls—.”
- Video? TMZ reports that it’s unclear if Epstein was under suicide watch, but if he was, video should be available from his jail cell to clear things up. It poses this question: “If he was on suicide watch, how did this happen, and if he wasn’t on suicide watch, why wasn’t he?” The FBI is investigating Epstein’s death. Multiple outlets say he hanged himself in his jail cell.
- Suicide watch: Even if Epstein were on suicide watch, it’s possible he still could have killed himself. The Miami Herald explains how prison suicide watch works and how inmates (including former New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez) still manage to foil it.
- To hospital: The New York Post has an image of Epstein being taken to the hospital on a stretcher.
- New details: Epstein’s death comes a day after a huge cache of court documents were released providing disturbing new details about how the alleged sex operation worked. The Washington Post has the nitty gritty, including how Epstein’s assistants coordinated the movement of girls to Epstein multiple times a day. “She is wondering if 2:30 is o.k.,” reads one 2005 message. “She needs to stay in school.”
- Big names: One of the girls alleges that she had sex, at Epstein’s direction, with men including former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, former Senate Minority Leader George Mitchell, attorney Alan Dershowitz, Prince Andrew, and hotel magnate Tom Pritzker. The men deny it. The Miami Herald notes that in 2008, when Epstein famously got a lenient plea deal, Mitchell had been named one of Time magazine’s most influential people.
- New focus? A post at The Cut wonders if the focus will now turn to Ghislaine Maxwell, the socialite frequently referred to as Epstein’s “madam” who allegedly recruited girls for Epstein. She’s been keeping a low profile since selling her New York townhouse in 2016. Maxwell figures prominently in the new court documents released Friday, because they revolve around a since-settled defamation suit brought against her by one of Epstein’s alleged victims, Virginia Roberts Giuffre.
- More conspiracy theories: Because Epstein knew the Clintons, conspiracy theorists were quick to pounce on that angle. The most prominent among them was HUD official Lynne Patton, who posted, “Hillary’d!! P.S. Let me know when I’m supposed to feel badly about this… #VinceFosterPartTwo,” per Mediaite. The Foster tag is a reference to the suicide of the White House deputy counsel back in 1993.
Our president has Tweeted about the Epstein death……
The internet is humming with conspiracy theories about the death of Jeffrey Epstein on Saturday, and the president of the United States appears to be giving credence to one of them that pinpoints one of his predecessors: Former President Clinton. As the Washington Post reports, President Trump retweeted a tweet from conservative commentator Terrence Williams on Saturday that goes like this: “Died of SUICIDE on 24/7 SUICIDE WATCH ? Yeah right! How does that happen/ #JefferyEpstein had information on Bill Clinton & now he’s dead. I see #TrumpBodyCount trending but we know who did this! RT if you’re not Surprised. #EpsteinSuicide #ClintonBodyCount #ClintonCrimeFamily”.
The Post notes that the theory is “completely unsubstantiated” and that the president appeared to be conflicting with his own Justice Department’s ruling that Epstein’s death was a suicide; Epstein was in federal custody at the time of his death on Saturday.
I do not think that any sane person thought the Trump would let this go without trying to use the death to his advantage….but keep in mind the Trump and Epstein partied together with 28 young girls back in the day…….
Donald Trump once hosted a party with a guest list made up of just himself, Jeffrey Epstein, and “28 girls,” according to The New York Times, and ignored an organizer’s warning about Epstein’s conduct. The “calendar girl” event is reported to have taken place at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago in 1992. George Houraney, who ran American Dream Enterprise, claimed in an interview that he organized the event after a request from Trump. “I arranged to have some contestants fly in,” said Houraney. “At the very first party, I said, ‘Who’s coming tonight? I have 28 girls coming.’ It was him and Epstein.” Houraney added that he warned Trump about his friend’s conduct,
Let’s not forget the extent this situation goes……
Just so there is no doubt of this man’s perversions…….he also helped others with the same sickness…..an ex-governor and a ex-senator were among his “clients”……
A woman testified that Jeffrey Epstein sent her to have sex while she was underage with former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson (D) and former Sen. George Mitchell (D-Maine), allegations the two men deny.
According to court documents made public Friday, Virginia Giuffre testified in 2016 she was also sent to have sex with asset manager Glenn Dubin, modeling executive Jean Luc Brunel and the late MIT scientist Marvin Minsky, expanding on past claims that she was used as a “sex slave” for Epstein from 2000 to 2002.
Epstein, a former financier and convicted sex offender, faces new federal charges of sex trafficking minors, to which he has pleaded not guilty.
This person you elected as president knows NO bounds for his depravity or his falsehoods…..in the vain of Epstein.
“Lego Ergo Scribo”