A friend and fellow blogger, Caleb of United States Hypocrisy brought the report up that there are NO reported deaths in Vietnam and got me to thinking that I had not seen much info coming out of Southeast Asia……so the old Professor decided to do something about the lack of info.Plus I have several visitors from the region….Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia……I want these visitors to know that they are much appreciated…..thank you.
ASEAN coronavirus updates (Live updates by country)
- The total number of cases reaches 135.
- The number of cases has increased to 133.
- 131 COVID-19 cases in Brunei as of April 1
- The number of cases has reached 129.
- Brunei reported its first coronavirus death on Saturday.
- There are 115 cases in Brunei.
- Cases in Brunei increase to 91.
- The number of cases in Brunei has reached 88. Two patients have recovered.
- Brunei said its citizens and foreign residents in the country are barred from leaving the nation. The number of cases has risen to 50.
- Brunei said five more people had tested positive for the coronavirus.
- Brunei has reported its first case of COVID-19, a 53-year-old local man returning to the Sultanate from Kuala Lumpur with three friends.
- Visitors from the Chinese provinces of Zhejiang and Jiangsu are barred from entering Brunei with the exception of Brunei citizens and permanent residents.
This illustrates just how wide spread this pandemic is and how this disease is effecting us all the same…..then there is an interesting take on the news that NO ONE has died from the virus in Vietnamhttps://www.liberationnews.org/why-has-no-one-in-vietnam-died-from-coronavirus/…..Be Well And Be Safe
Watch This Blog!
I Read, I Write, You Know
“lego ergo scribo”