The Iowa count is in the can as they say…..but it ain’t over until the Fat Guy concedes……
I do not usually offer many predictions because I am not a sage of any sort….but this election is going to be a confusing one at best….but now that the voting for the nominee has begun I will offer a few observations…..
1) The attacks against Sanders will get increasingly ugly and transparent as his popularity rises;
2) We can expect more cheating of the kind we saw in 2016, but this time there are likely to be quicker responses, including possible lawsuits;
3)The attacks are likely to have the effect of bringing more media attention to Sanders and thereby ironically increasing his support;
4) If the DNC are forced to deploy Super Delegates to shut down a Sanders win, it will trigger a crisis not see in the Democratic Party since 1968;
5) If Biden gets the Nomination, he will name Warren as his Running Mate;
6) A Biden-Warren ticket (or a Biden-Anyone ticket for that matter) will result in a second Trump Term in November;
7) A Sanders Nomination will mean a Trump defeat in the General.
I realize I may be alone in this but it is something that I feel may have the ear of the voter.
Anyone care to join me in predicting the 2020 outcome?
I Read, I Write, You Know
“lego ergo scribo”