About now most readers maybe getting weary of the Bad Lip Reading but I promise that today will be the last day until these guys make new ones…
We all have heard or seen about the mash-up that Dear Leader is having with the NFL over the national anthem, right? You know the knees and such….
We ll as luck would have it the guys at Bad Lip Readers have a vid on Trump and the anthem……
What can I say on this Friday? These guys are f*cking genius!
I will stick to my promise…no more BLR until they have new ones on the ‘net…..now please go out and enjoy your weekend and for most of us here in the US Monday is also a holiday.
Be well, be safe…..chuq
Just about everything that flies of Our Dear Leader’s mouth is ill-thought out or just plain moronic…..his newest batch of stupidity…..
- McCain flap. Trump denied that he had made mistakes in his reaction to the Arizona senator’s death, which saw the White House flag lowered, raised, then lowered once more. He declined to answer when asked whether the Republican would have made a better president than Barack Obama. “I don’t want to comment on it,” he said. “I have a very strong opinion, all right.” Bloomberg notes that press secretary Sarah Sanders stared at him as he delivered the answer.
President Trump gave Bloomberg an interview Thursday that was a doozy even by Trumpian standards. Among other things, he insisted he couldn’t be impeached because he is “doing a great job,” defended his controversial handling of John McCain’s death—and threatened to pull the United States out of the World Trade Organization. Some highlights:
- Can’t impeach me. “I don’t think they can impeach somebody that’s doing a great job,” Trump said of Democrats, praising his own performance on issues include trade deals. He said if he was impeached, every following president would be impeached whenever the opposing party gained control of Congress. “You look at the definition of impeachment, that’s a high bar and that would take a long time to fight that if you’re doing a good job,” he said. “And I’m doing a great job.”
- No to the WTO? In a section of the interview that made headlines worldwide, Trump threatened to pull the US out of the World Trade Organization if the body that lays down rules for global trade doesn’t improvement its treatment of the US. “If they don’t shape up, I would withdraw from the WTO,” said Trump, who has claimed, incorrectly, that the US loses “almost all of the lawsuits” in the WTO. He told Bloomberg the creation of the WTO was the “single worst deal ever made.”
- Sessions safe for now. The president said Jeff Sessions can remain in his role until the midterm elections, though he declined to comment on whether the attorney general’s job would be safe after November. Trump, citing “great scholars,” complained that special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation of alleged Russia meddling is illegal. He said he would love for Sessions to “do a great job” and look at the “other side,” referring to calls to investigate the Clinton campaign.
- No comment on Stormy. Trump declined to say whether he knew about lawyer Michael Cohen’s hush money payment to Stormy Daniels before the election, citing an excess of media coverage. “I don’t want to get into it because it’s been covered so much,” he said. “I can say this: There’s no campaign violation whatsoever, and if you watch all of the good legal pundits you’ll see that.”
- Tehran on the brink of collapse? Trump boasted that his policies may lead to the collapse of the Iranian regime. “When I came into here, it was a question of when would they take over the Middle East,” he said “Now it’s a question of will they survive. It’s a big difference in one and a half years.”
- “A very antitrust situation” at tech giants. Trump, who has complained of anti-conservative bias at Google and other tech giants, declined to say whether he would seek to break them up under antitrust laws. “I won’t comment on the breaking up, of whether it’s that or Amazon or Facebook,” Trump said. “As you know, many people think it is a very antitrust situation, the three of them. But I just, I won’t comment on that.”
Seriously? You really believe that you cannot be impeached because you are doing a great job? Think Bill Clinton. Need we say more? Seriously “everybody”….who are these masked minions?
In closing I believe it was Thomas Jefferson that said a couple of things….”A coward is much more exposed to quarrels than a man of spirit”……or “the greatest danger American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution”…..both applies to Our Dear Leader……Americans take heed!
I could post a link to the Rolling Stones but why bother….I am sure that 80 year rockers will try one more concert tour…..this post is about a movie that is being released as I type…..Operation Finale.
Fifteen years after the end of World War II, Israel’s intelligence agency Mossad and security agency Shin Bet – led by the tireless and heroic agent Peter Malkin (Isaac) – launched a daring top-secret raid to capture the notorious Eichmann (Kingsley), who had been reported dead in the chaos following Nazi Germany’s collapse but was, in fact, living and working in a suburb of Buenos Aires, Argentina under an assumed identity along with his wife and two sons. Monitoring his daily routine, Malkin and his operatives plot and execute the abduction under the cover of darkness just a few feet from Eichmann’s home. Determined to sneak him out of Argentina to stand trial in Israel, Malkin and Eichmann engage in an intense and gripping game of cat-and-mouse.
Perfect timing for a movie to gain sympathy for Israel…..the news has been biting Israel in the ass for a month or so….with the protests in Gaza and all the deaths of civilians by Israeli troops and then the Zionist pricks passed a Jewish state law….making anyone no Jewish as not a citizen…that includes Christians as well as Muslims…..
As usual Hollywood is helping Israel play the victim card in response to their aggression against civilians……and trying to help spread the lie that Israel is a democracy and a victim….maybe in theory but in action they are NO better than the Nazis they hunted…..
Please do not get me wrong….yes the Jews were treated horribly and deserve all sympathy for those days……I question the timing of this release…t..as with all releases based on this point in history.
Israel needs all the help Hollywood can muster for their atrocities of killing civilians and stealing land, destroying crops and just acting like the thugs they are…..
I have questioned Israel actions in the last 40 years and just now the world is seeing what I saw in the 70’s and we can thank social media for most of the information.
They will get NO sympathy from me. Period!
One of the biggest bitches of some people is that Our Dear Leader, Trump, has broken many of his campaign promises……to me that is nothing new no matter who is elected breaks the promises made….
Not taken me at my word how many candidates have broken their campaign promises?
While presidents kept some of the most famous campaign promises, they also broke quite a few. Donald Trump seems to be doing a pretty good job of keeping his. But how do former presidents — including Trump’s predecessor, Barack Obama — compare?
According to USA Today, political scientists say that candidates usually at least try to keep their campaign promises. Five Thirty Eight concurs, noting that when presidents abandon specific campaign promises, they usually do so for reasons that “have more to do with changing circumstances than a lack of principles.”