I have started this as my regular Sunday post–it is easier than thinking–gonna give the brain a day off.
1) 60 million votes on American Idol! Damn!
2) Rosie of the View started an anti-war tirade by saying the US was responsible for 650,000 deaths in Iraq. May I suggest that she stick to raggin’ on Donald and leave the anti-war stuff to informed people.
3) Wolfowitz to resign from World Bank—Leave it to the incompetence of the Bush Admin to not be able to find a Jew that can run a bank. (Not my analysis, that of Bill Maher–funny nonetheless)
4) McCain is cranky–he used the “F” word when talking with fellow Senator from Texas, Coryn, when they were speaking of the new immigration thing. I keeep saying that McCain needs a nap.
5) This is a good one–Congress rating in the polls is lower than Bush’s. I sincerely hope the American people are watching the occurrances in Washington and that they are as pissed as I am. Probably not.
6) Paris gets off with good behavior before she goes to jail. Can anyone else get this deal?
7) This is one of my favs–a man in Minnesota was refused a gun permit, and he is pissed and wants to go to court. THE MAN IS BLIND!
In conclusion–While I was read blogs a few days ago I saw this description of a blog–“a conservative blog against stupidity” After reading it twice and thinking a moment–I have come to the conclusion that that statement is just one long oxymoron!
Have A Day—Peace, Out!