First there has been arrest warrants issued for the two bastards that attacked Officer Sicknick that caused his death…..don’t mince words….he would be alive today if these worthless lumps of manure had not attacked him…..
The circumstances surrounding the death of Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick have been murky from the start, but authorities have made the first arrests linked to the officer. Coverage:
- Bear spray: The Washington Post reports that two men have been charged with dousing the 42-year-old Sicknick with bear spray during the Jan. 6 Capitol riot. Julian Khater, 32, of State College, Pa., and George Tanios, 39, of Morgantown, W. Va., were arrested Sunday and charged with nine counts including assault with a deadly weapon.
- What they don’t say: NBC News notes that while authorities charged the men with assaulting Sicknick, they stopped short of charging them with killing the officer. The charges do not allege that the spraying caused Sicknick’s death. The pair also are accused of dousing two other officers who were near Sicknick.
- On video: Arrest papers allege that video shows Khater and Tanios walking together toward the Capitol building about 2pm, with Khater telling Tanios, “Give me that bear s—,” per the Wall Street Journal. Tanois responds, “Hold on, hold on, not yet, not yet…it’s still early.” About nine minutes later, Khater is seen on body camera footage discharging a canister into the officers’ faces, according to the arrest affidavit. One of the officers suffered scarring under her eyes that lasted for weeks, say authorities.
- Sicknick’s death: Sicknick died at the hospital one day after the Capitol riot, but conflicting accounts about the cause emerged almost immediately. Last month, the first reports surfaced that investigators were looking into the possibility that he was hit with a chemical irritant. The official cause of death has not yet been determined, and toxicology results are pending, notes the AP.
- Turned in: The arrests came after tipsters identified the men from video and photographs. Tanios was turned in by a former business partner who alleged that Tanios embezzled $435,000 from their business, per the Journal. Tanios runs a sandwich shop in Morgantown. Khater was identified by a former co-worker at a food establishment in State College, Pa.
- Possible prison: If convicted of the current charges, the men could face 20 years in prison. They are scheduled to appear in federal court on Monday.
Throw the book at these human skid marks…they deserve nothing but a trial….these despicable Americans deserve no quarter.
I am sure most people have heard of this report….if anyone needs arresting it is this bitch and her chuckling friends….
An Uber driver in San Francisco says that after he asked a passenger to put on a mask and pulled over at a gas station where she could buy one, he was insulted, racially abused, and pepper-sprayed by the woman and her two companions. Video of the Sunday attack shows the maskless woman loudly coughing on driver Subhakar Khadka before ripping off his mask, McClatchy reports. He says the three women pepper-sprayed him after leaving the vehicle. They also stole his cell phone, but one of them eventually gave it back, Khadka says. He says he was attacked after the women insulted him and he asked them to leave the car. “If I was another complexion, I would have not gotten that treatment from them,” says the driver, who moved to the US from Nepal eight years ago.
“I never said anything bad to them, I never cursed, I was not raised that way,” Khadka says. Uber and Lyft say they have permanently banned the woman seen coughing on Khadka. In a livestream recorded after the incident, the woman admits assaulting Khadka, the Washington Post reports. “All I did was smack—take his mask off and cough a little bit, but I don’t even have corona,” she says. The San Francisco Police Department is investigating. Khadka tells KPIX that after multiple requests, Uber gave him $120 to have the vehicle cleaned. After hearing his story, early Uber investor Cyan Banister started a GoFundMe fundraiser for Khadka that has now raised more than $38,000. “He shared his video simply because he wanted justice,” Banister says. “He didn’t expect any of us to step forward, but we did.”
I read where this cool hearted bitch has turned herself in to the authorities…..now throw the book at her…..jail plus a hefty fine for being a dumb ass bitch.
Now let’s move on to the establishments that require a mask…like it or not…..it is their business and their rules…..if you do not like them then go the Hell away…..
Of course the next report comes from the land of idiots, Texas…..
An arrest warrant was issued for a woman who refused to wear a mask at a Texas bank, saying to a police officer: “What are you going to do, arrest me?” Well, apparently, yes: Police have issued a warrant for the arrest of Terry Wright, 65, of Grants Pass, Ore., the AP reports. The incident on Thursday at a Bank of America in Galveston was captured by the officer’s body camera, the Galveston County Daily News reported. Police say they’ve obtained an arrest warrant on resisting arrest and criminal trespassing charges. Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on Wednesday ended statewide orders requiring people to wear face masks in public places, declaring that businesses should decide for themselves what COVID-19 precautions to take on their properties. But many businesses have kept their own mask rules in place.
Police said a bank manager called police after Wright refused to wear a mask while inside, and then refused to leave the building when asked. The police department on Friday released the officer’s body camera video footage. In the video, Wright can be seen standing in the middle of the bank’s lobby, surrounded by other customers, all of whom were wearing masks. Wright told the officer she had come to the bank to make a withdrawal. The officer asked her to go outside or put on a mask. She refused. “What are you going to do, arrest me?” she asked. He replied: “Yes, for intruding on premises.” And then she said: “That’s hilarious.” Wright then told the officer the law said she didn’t have to wear a mask. As the officer took out handcuffs, she pulled away and began to walk toward the door. The officer stopped her and forced her to the ground. After she was handcuffed, she complained that her foot was injured. “Police brutality right here people,” she said to the other customers at the bank. Replies of “no” and “no, it’s not” could be heard.
This policeman needs a raise and a medal for doing the right thing. And this screaming bitch needs 6 months in county jail and a $1000 fine…..
Next is Spring Break and Florida….another state with its degree of stupid……
Spring breakers have descended upon Miami Beach despite the coronavirus pandemic, and two police officers in the Florida city were hurt Friday night as they worked to disperse large crowds. Both were released Saturday morning, NBC News reports. About 100 partyers were arrested over the weekend, CNN reports, one of them a 19-year-old accused of inciting a riot. Police were trying to break up a 200-strong crowd blocking a roadway, and the teen is accused of yelling obscenities, pushing an officer to the ground, and grabbing an officer’s vest as he was being handcuffed, requiring two other officers to step in. Another person is accused of beating an elderly homeless man with a chair.
Photos and videos posted to social media show large throngs gathering, sans masks, throughout the city and on beaches. Florida does not have a statewide mask mandate, nor capacity limits or other restrictions aimed at stopping the spread of COVID-19. Cases in the state have ticked up over the past five days after previously having been on a decline, and public health experts have warned that spring breakers ignoring social distancing recommendations could cause an increase in infections. Arrests have been made for charges ranging from drugs to weapons, per Local 10, to dancing on police cars and fighting in the streets. Police are working 12-hour shifts.
These asswads need a heavy fine and to miss the rest of Spring Break by a stay in county jail….
About time that these self-centered dullards learn about responsibility….
I do not care about your goddamn rights when you are violating mine…..when they show some respect for others I will change my mind….but I am not holding my breath….for morons will be morons…..
And you “can’t fix stupid”….
I Read, I Write, You Know
“lego ergo scribo”