I admit that in my younger days I was an experimenter with the different psychotropic elements…..but one of the best was the tea made from “magic mushrooms”.
But some people try to find that better “high”….like this idiot……
A man wrongly experimented with the psychedelic drug “magic” mushrooms when he turned them into tea, which he injected into his veins, causing organ failure.
According to a case report out today in the Journal of the Academy of Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry, the 30-year-old man’s family brought him to a Nebraska emergency room after they noticed he seemed confused.
The man had bipolar disorder type 1, the doctors who wrote the case study learned, and he hadn’t been taking his medications so he’d been going through manic and depressive episodes. During recent episodes related to his bipolar disorder, he’d researched how he could decrease his opioid use at home, his family said.
A person who treats themself has a moron for a patient.
Please do NOT try this at home!
I Read, I Write, You Know
“lego ergo scribo”