I recently read an op-ed written by the media whore, Ralph Nader…..it seems he has an idea to help America rid itself of this president…..that would be Donald Trump.
Even the master distractor himself could not have distracted the mass dittohead media any better from his true crimes.
Special Counsel Robert Mueller spent almost two years to produce a $25 million report that is a flat tire. Still unreleased in full to the American people, Trump’s acolyte, Attorney General William Barr, a longtime friend of Republican Mueller, gave us what Trump long craved—by stating that “the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities” during the 2016 election. As for obstruction of justice by Trump, Attorney General Barr cryptically burped, that “The Special Counsel states that ‘while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him”—whatever that means. Give people the whole report now, as the House of Representatives voted 420 to 0 to do.
What a farce and distraction this whole exercise turned out to be! Mueller’s assigned subject was Trump. So, does this prosecutor demand to interview Trump, to subpoena Trump? No. Does this special investigator conclude with any legal recommendations at all? No. He just wants to be forgotten as he slinks away into deliberate silence (unless he is made to testify before the House Judiciary Committee).
What are the chances Ralph?
This is just a sad attempt to gain attention….that NO one will take seriously.
Besides that many people and Trump will spin it into one of his lies about his supporters and the size of the group.
Could we actually get a million people to show up and protest?
I try to keep my readers up on the fiscal policies of the government…..or the lack of responsibility.
Ever had a bad month and your water got turned off before you could make it to the office to pay?
Have you heard the stories about our dear leader has been slow or even refused to pay his bills in the past?
Have you ever heard the old saying “show me a man that does not pay his bills and I will show you a little man”?
Okay enough questions….they all lead mto the article I will reference…..
The big question raised at a recent meeting of the Board of Directors for DC Water was: At what point can the Board shut off the water supply of a customer who isn’t paying their bills? A related question was: What if that customer happens to be the White House?
The Board’s chief financial officer, Matthew Brown, brought up how he received an email from a Treasury Department official saying that the federal government would not be paying all of their quarterly water bill, which comes out to $16.5 million. The email apparently said that the government would not be paying $5 million of that.
Joy to the world for Our Dear Supreme Leader has named a new Chief of Staff……another spineless toad that will crap all over his reputation to be at the center of power in the Trump White House…..
Who is this masked man?
President Trump on Friday picked budget director Mick Mulvaney to be his next chief of staff, the AP reports, ending a chaotic search for a new chief of staff that had been inching forward with the feel of an unfolding reality TV show. Trump tweeted that Mulvaney “will be named Acting White House Chief of Staff, replacing General John Kelly, who has served our Country with distinction.” In another tweet, Trump said: “Mick has done an outstanding job while in the Administration,” Trump posted. “I look forward to working with him in this new capacity as we continue to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! John will be staying until the end of the year. He is a GREAT PATRIOT and I want to personally thank him for his service!”
The humor is another spineless toad in a leadership role…..
John Kelly has been the Trump Chief of Staff since the early days of the admin….once Priebus got on the wrong side of Our Supreme Leader….Kelly was an adult in an infantile White House only he could bring sanity to the Oval Office…..well that did not work out as thought…..his spine was not as rigid as we were told.
Personally, I thought in the beginning that he might be a good choice but early on it was illustrated that he would not be anything other than another “yes” man without a spine.
Well word has come out that he will take a powder at the end of this year…..
– It’s official: John Kelly is leaving the White House. “John Kelly will be leaving toward the end of the year,” said President Trump while heading out for the Army-Navy game Saturday, USA Today reports. Rumors had been swirling after White House sources said Kelly was on his way out—and Nick Ayers, Vice President Mike Pence’s most senior aide, might be taking his place, per the Wall Street Journal. “Stop calling John [Kelly] for anything,” President Trump was quoted as saying. “Call Nick. He’s my guy.” But Trump aides warned that Ayers was more a Pence advocate, and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo reportedly criticized Ayers’ foreign-policy skills. On the plus side, Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner—who have bristled under Kelly’s command-and-control style as chief of staff—are said to be pro-Ayers.
Kelly repeatedly clashed with Trump and lost some West Wing authority during his 17-month tenure, per CNN. A former Marine Corps general, Kelly imposed discipline on a freewheeling White House but saw Trump work around his who-gets-to-see-Trump-when rules. Kelly also made his own problems, erupting in a profanity-laced exchange with national security adviser John Bolton, engaging in a “near brawl” with informal Trump adviser Corey Lewandowski, slamming Rep. Frederica Wilson with false information, and apparently mishandling the abuse scandal around ex-staff secretary Rob Porter. Kelly also denied reports that he’d called Trump “an idiot” and considered himself “the lone bulwark against catastrophe” in Trump’s White House. Trump called Kelly “a great guy” in announcing his departure.
They say that the Chief of Staff for Pence will be chosen to take Kelly’s place at the side of Trump…..well maybe not……
President Donald Trump’s top pick to replace chief of staff John Kelly, Nick Ayers, is no longer expected to fill the role, the AP reports. Ayers, who is chief of staff to Vice President Mike Pence, was seen as the favorite for the job when Trump announced Saturday that Kelly would leave around year’s end. But a White House official said Sunday that Trump and Ayers could not reach agreement on Ayers’ length of service and that he would instead assist the president from outside the administration. Ayers confirmed the decision in a tweet Sunday, thanking Trump and Pence for giving him the opportunity to work in the White House: “I will be departing at the end of the year but will work with the #MAGA team to advance the cause,” he said. (He was actually a somewhat controversial choice.)
It was not immediately clear whether Trump had a new favorite for the post. The official was not authorized to discuss the personnel issue by name and spoke on condition of anonymity. Ayers and Trump had discussed the job for months. The new hire was to be key to a West Wing reshuffling to shift focus toward the 2020 re-election campaign and the challenge of governing with Democrats in control of the House. President Donald Trump is considering four people as he determines who will be his next chief of staff, per the AP. A person familiar with Trump’s thinking says the director of the Office of Management and Budget, Mick Mulvaney, is among those under consideration to replace John Kelly.
Who will be the next person in DC to prove that they have NO spine?
The more I watch Our Dear Leader perform for the media I ask myself just how far will this infantile person go in his bullying of critics….well I did not have to wait too long to find our….now did I?
President Donald Trump is following through on his threat to revoke the security clearance of former Obama administration CIA director John Brennan, a vocal critic of the president, the White House said Wednesday. “Mr. Brennan has recently leveraged his status as a former high-ranking official with access to highly sensitive information to make a series of unfounded and outrageous allegations, wild outbursts on the internet and television about this administration,” press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said, per the AP. Brennan has been deeply critical of Trump’s conduct, calling his performance at a joint press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Finland “nothing short of treasonous.” Sanders said the security clearances of other current and formers officials are also “under review.”
They include former FBI Director James Comey; James Clapper, the former director of national intelligence; former CIA Director Michael Hayden; former national security adviser Susan Rice; and Andrew McCabe, who served as Trump’s deputy FBI director until he was fired in March. Also on the list: fired FBI agent Peter Strzok, FBI lawyer Lisa Page, and senior Justice Department official Bruce Ohr. At least two of the former officials, Comey and McCabe, do not currently have security clearances. Former CIA directors and other top national security officials are typically allowed to keep their clearances, at least for some period, so they can be in a position to advise their successors and to hold certain jobs. Experts have said that stripping a security clearance in response to public criticism would be an unprecedented politicization of the clearance process, and Democrats were quick to decry Trump’s move.
This mental 5 year old would risk national security to punish anyone that criticizes him….again juvenile……it is bad enough the he insults and bullies people on Twitter all because he wears his feelings on his sleeve like the spoiled brat he is.
Just another attempt by Dear Leader to silence his political enemies and that my friends is called “censorship”……got it now?
What’s next? Banning newspapers with op-eds that hurt his feelings?
The Boston Globe decided it was time for an organized response to President Trump’s attacks on the media as an “enemy of the people”—and hundreds of newspapers responded. At least 343 publications agreed to publish editorials Thursday against what the Globe calls Trump’s “dirty war against the free press,” reports the Guardian. They include some of America’s biggest newspapers as well as smaller publications nationwide, though the Wall Street Journal is among the holdouts, reports the BBC. A selection:
The onslaught from the president is “scary. We’re afraid, for our personal safety and for the future of our country,” write the editorial boards of the San Jose Mercury News and the East Bay Times. “These attacks on the press are an attack on our nation’s foundation. And we’re angry. Angry that we work so hard to carry out the mission our Founding Fathers envisioned, to provide the free flow of information so critical to a well-functioning democracy, only to be demonized by our president for doing our jobs.”
Not covering Trump aggressively would be a “dereliction of duty,” writes the editorial board at the Topeka Capital-Journal, one of the few papers that endorsed Trump in 2016. “We’re not separate from the public. We are the public. We live and work and play in Topeka and surrounding areas. We go to restaurants and send our children to school. We drive the same roads, see the same doctors,” they write, describing Trump’s attacks as sinister. “We’re not the enemy of the people. We are the people.”
“We support a free and vibrant press, a nation where the powerful are held to account by the Fourth Estate. Journalists are not the enemy of the people; we’re advocating for the people. We stand with our colleagues,” writes the editorial board at the New York Post, adding: “Will this make a difference? Not one whit.”
“Criticizing the news media—for underplaying or overplaying stories, for getting something wrong—is entirely right. News reporters and editors are human, and make mistakes,” writes the New York Times editorial board. “Correcting them is core to our job. But insisting that truths you don’t like are ‘fake news’ is dangerous to the lifeblood of democracy. And calling journalists the ‘enemy of the people’ is dangerous, period.”
John Diaz at the San Francisco Chronicle says that while they have published plenty of anti-Trump editorials and spoken out many times against his attacks on the press, they’ve decided not to join the crowd this time. The coordinated campaign “plays into Trump’s narrative that the media are aligned against him. I can just anticipate his Thursday morning tweets accusing the ‘FAKE NEWS MEDIA’ of ‘COLLUSION!’ and ‘BIAS!'” Diaz writes.
Yesterday the White House had its much publicized “Made In America” event……and you just know that something had to go wrong right?
The White House hosted a “Made in America Product Showcase” Monday, and one of the attendees was Matt Roberts, president of the last US manufacturer of forks, spoons, and knives. That his Sherrill Manufacturing from upstate New York snagged an invite to the event wasn’t a surprise—but Syracuse.com reports that Roberts soon spotted an anomaly in the State Dining Room. Everybody had just eaten with flatware made from China. The utensils were made by Oneida Ltd., which once manufactured its products in New York, but no more. In fact, Roberts’ company now uses a former Oneida plant.
“With all of the things going on in the world, forks and spoons in your kitchen are not exactly the top priority at the White House,” says Roberts. But the story suggests that might soon change. It notes how New York Congresswoman Claudia Tenney has been pushing for the White House to make the switch, once even getting an assurance of it from President Trump himself (see the video). While Trump wasn’t at Monday’s event, two of his top economic advisers, Wilbur Ross and Peter Navarro, were in attendance, as was Tenney, who was making sure they knew the full story.
Really? I cannot make this shit up!
I love this stuff…….and the best part is that these people have NO idea just how imbecilic they look……
Late Night will make use of this idiocy……I mean the comedy writes itself…..
There is a situation in DC that needs watching and better yet explaining……something in or around the White House is sucking badly!
A sinkhole has appeared on the White House lawn, causing headaches for groundskeepers and giving the current occupant’s critics an irresistible metaphor. The Washington Post reports that the sinkhole was first spotted last week on the North Lawn, yards away from the White House press briefing office and the office of deputy press secretary Hogan Gidley. Over the last few days, the sinkhole, which groundskeepers have surrounded with caution tape, has expanded and a second one is apparently opening up next to it. The sinkhole could be the result of a leaking old water line eroding space underground, and it doesn’t help that much of Washington, DC, is built on swampland, Forbes notes.
Some experts believe the sinkhole could be the result of debris settling from Obama-era construction projects. National Parks Service spokeswoman Jenny Anzelmo-Sarles says the service is keeping a close eye on the situation and is bringing in outside experts to help “remedy the situation,” CNN reports. “Sinkholes, like this one, are common occurrences in the Washington area following heavy rain like the DC metro area has experienced in the last week,” she says. “We do not believe it poses any risk to the White House or is representative of a larger problem.” (A year ago, a sinkhole opened up in front of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate.)
It appears as if these sucking sink holes are following our President around……I am sure that there is a comic skit in this situation……I will leave it to late night TV hosts to do the honors….in the mean time I await the rebuttal from those lovely supporters that will have a good excuse (I am sure).