Providing Cover Again

Many Americans and especially some of the toads in Donny’s Merry Band of Thugs give as much cover as possible for the genocide and other atrocities that Israel commits almost daily.

Little Donny has once again puked up a lie to get people to stop talking about the food crisis in Gaza.

“I have a plan”

Earlier this week, President Trump said “there is real starvation in Gaza,” contradicting remarks from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. On Friday, Trump told Axios that he’s planning to do more about it. “We want to help people. We want to help them live. We want to get people fed. It is something that should have happened a long time ago,” he said. The leading international authority on food crises said Tuesday that the “worst-case scenario of famine is currently playing out” in Gaza.

  • Steve Witkoff, Trump’s Middle East envoy, visited a controversial aid distribution site in Gaza on Friday, the BBC reports. In a post on X, he said he visited the Gaza Humanitarian Foundation site at Trump’s direction to give the president “a clear understanding of the humanitarian situation and help craft a plan to deliver food and medical aid to the people of Gaza.”
  • Sites run by the US and Israeli-backed GHF replaced United Nations sites in May, but the UN and health officials say hundreds of people have been killed by Israeli fire while heading to the sites, the AP reports. On Friday, Human Rights Watch said the GHF was the central part of a “flawed, militarized aid distribution system that has turned aid distributions into regular bloodbaths.”
  • Witkoff was joined by Mike Huckabee, the US ambassador to Israel, who said the GHF sites were delivering more than a million meals a day in an “incredible feat.”
  • It’s not clear whether Trump’s plan will involve more backing for the GHF or a different aid delivery system. He told Axios that while he is concerned about starvation, he blames Hamas for stealing aid. In a post on Truth Social Thursday, he said, “The fastest way to end the Humanitarian Crises in Gaza is for Hamas to SURRENDER AND RELEASE THE HOSTAGES!!!”
  • Sources tell the Atlantic that Trump is starting to believe “what many in Washington have thought for months: Netanyahu is looking to prolong the conflict in Gaza, in open defiance of Trump’s wish for the war to end.” The sources say Trump and some of his aides believe Israel accomplished its military goals in Gaza some time ago and Netanyahu is seeking “to maintain his own political power.”

Ambassador Huckabee goes to Gaza and reports back that everything is A-ok…..

U.S. Ambassador to Israel Mike Huckabee met with the U.S.-backed aid organization that’s been setting death traps for starving Palestinians.

Huckabee said Friday morning that he and special envoy Steve Witkoff visited Gaza to “learn the truth” about the Gaza Humanitarian Foundation, or GHF, whose aid sites have become the locus of mass casualty events on a near-daily basis

The United Nations reported Thursday that at least 859 Palestinians have been killed while attempting to receive aid at GHF sites between May 27 and July 31, mostly by the Israeli military.

Huckabee seemed pleased after receiving a briefing from the Israeli military and meeting with GHF workers on the ground. “GHF delivers more than one million meals a day, an incredible feat!” Huckabee wrote in a post on X.

But GHF has now been implicated in hundreds of Palestinians deaths, as the widespread famine in Gaza worsens.

https://newrepublic.com/post/198711/mike-huckabee-goes-gaza-ghf-israel

Why would anyone listen to this fake Christian asshole?

Anyone nay everyone can see that everything is NOT okay in Gaza….people are starving….this douche bag gives Christians a bad name.

For instance the lack of food distribution by an US and Israeli backed group, GHF…..the one the Huckabutt says if doing a good job…

Lt. Col. Anthony Aguilar, a retired US Army Green Beret who worked in Gaza at aid distribution sites run by the US-backed Gaza Humanitarian Foundation (GHF), has blown the whistle on the operation and is speaking out about war crimes he witnessed the IDF commit.

Today, Tucker Carlson published an interview with Aguilar and he also appeared on Breaking Points with Krystal Ball and Saagar Enjeti.

For coming forward, Aguilar is being smeared by the GHF as a liar, and he addresses those claims in the Breaking Points interview. Carlson said he would have the former Green Beret back on his show next week for an in depth response to the allegations.

Both interviews can be found here:

https://www.antiwar.com/blog/2025/07/31/ghf-whistleblower-who-witnessed-war-crimes-in-gaza-interviewed-by-tucker-carlson/

Huckabutt is a goddamn disgrace to his religion and to all of humanity…..someone help this ‘person’ (and I use the term lightly) retire and soon.

There is more about the criminals in GHF….the use of American mercenaries….

Americans working for a little known U.S.-based private military contractor have begun to come forward to media and members of Congress with charges that their work has involved using live ammunition for crowd control and other abusive measures against unarmed civilians seeking food at controversial food distribution sites run by the Global Humanitarian Fund (GHF) in Gaza.

UG Solutions was hired by the GHF to secure and deliver food into Gaza. The GHF, with the help of the PMCs claims to have provided nearly 100 million meals to Gaza. Israel put GHF in control of what used to be the UN-led aid mission.

The UN, however, has called the new model an “abomination” which “provides nothing but starvation and gunfire to the people of Gaza,” referring to the 1000 Gazans who have been killed near or at the GHF centers since May. The Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) have been accused of shooting and shelling unarmed civilians. The American contractors say they have witnessed it and have been told to use live ammunition in their own crowd control efforts.

https://responsiblestatecraft.org/us-contractors-gaza-food-2673791401/

US actions around the world and especially in Gaza illustrates that the US is NO longer a beacon of hope….it has become a cancer on the planet.

I Read, I Write, You Know

“lego ergo scribo”

Up In Smoke

The world, well parts of the world is starving to death and there seems to be no hope for assistance….

The US is about to incinerate 500 tons of emergency food that belonged to USAid.

Say what?

The Trump administration has ordered 500 metric tons of emergency food aid—enough to feed 1.5 million malnourished children for a week—to be incinerated tomorrow rather than be distributed as part of its ongoing purge of USAID. The high-energy biscuits, intended for children under five living in war and disaster zones, are currently being stored in a warehouse in Dubai and were meant to be shipped out this year, but will instead go to waste due to cuts by the Department of Government Efficiency (DOGE) effectively halting nearly all forms of foreign aid. Current and former aid workers, speaking anonymously for fear of retaliation, told The Atlantic that the sheer scale of waste is unprecedented. Despite repeated assurances from the administration not to eliminate food aid, U.S. warehouses around the world currently house 60,000 tons of food, including peas and cereal originally bound for famine-stricken Sudan, which the administration is now unable to deliver even if it wanted to after gutting USAID and firing logistical experts. According to The Atlantic, the amount of food set to be incinerated tomorrow would be enough to feed every single child currently starving in Gaza.

A stat that is not reported is that malnutrition is on the rise and these food stuffs slated for destruction could help ease the situation….

More than 5,800 children in the Gaza Strip were diagnosed with malnutrition in June alone amid Israel’s ongoing U.S.-backed siege and annihilation of the Palestinian territory, the United Nations Children’s Fund said Sunday.

According to the UNICEF, at least 5,870 malnourished children in Gaza were hospitalized last month for urgent treatment, including more than 1,000 cases of severe malnutrition, the most lethal form of the ailment. Malnutrition diagnoses have increased in Gaza over each of the past four months. In May, 5,119 children between 6 months and 5 years of age suffering acute malnutrition were admitted for treatment in Gaza, as Common Dreams reported.

This is enough to see just how fucking disgusting the Trump people and their supporters have truly become.

After reading this report I feel I need a shower to get some of the slime off of myself.

What a pathetic bunch of in-bred bastards.

How does this Make America Great Again?

Do tell

I Read, I Write, You Know

“lego ergo scribo”

Yemen–America’s Shame

For two year the Saudis have been bombing Yemen back into the Stone Age…..the humanitarian crisis is getting worse by the bomb…..not not are the people in starvation mode they are also facing the worse cholera epidemic in a 100 years…..and all made possible by the US and its aid to our buddies the Saudis.

As the world focuses on isolated incidents of terrorism taking place in Western countries, the wholesale slaughter being committed by Western countries against others generally goes unnoticed unless being pinned on the victim nation. However, even with Americans and other Westerners paying scant attention to Iraq and Syria, the conflict in Yemen scarcely gets a mention except in communities of human rights activists and geopolitical commentators.

Even after Yemen has overtaken Syria as the world’s greatest humanitarian crisis, most of the world has remained deathly silent about the situation unfolding there.

While not overwhelmingly involved with troops, bombing campaigns, and the like in the way that it is in Syria or Iraq, the United States is nonetheless complicit in the destruction of an entire country by providing intelligence, weapons, and political support to Saudi Arabia and the GCC in their war against the Yemeni people. In addition to that support, however, the United States has, at times, also contributed limited direct military support to the Saudi effort.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-faces-of-yemen-where-is-american-outrage/5619219

One of America’s most respected news stows is “60 Minutes” and they recently did a feature on Yemen…..

Saudi Arabia’s year long blockade and bombing campaign in Yemen has gotten very little coverage in the United States, even as the extreme food and fuel shortages have developed into one of the world’s worst humanitarian crises.

Now, as the Saudi noose on Yemen tightens — leaving 7 million people facing starvation and another 1 million infected with cholera — the war is having its moment in the media spotlight.

On Sunday, “60 Minutes” aired a 13-minute segment on the war’s devastating humanitarian toll. The program featured imagery of starving children and interviews with displaced people, all obtained after Saudi Arabia blocked “60 Minutes” from entering the country.

https://theintercept.com/2017/11/20/60-minutes-yemen-war-us-involvement/

The Saudis have gone so far as to bomb the available airport to keep supplies from entering into the country…..I lost a lot of respect I had for “60 Minutes” after they failed to report the whole story did nothing but a fluff piece to silence some critics…..this is why we have some much call out of “fake news”….no one wants to report the truth anymore.

An estimated 130 children or more are dying every day in war-torn Yemen from extreme hunger and disease, according to ​Save the Children, an international aid group

The charity said a continuing blockade by the Saudi-led coalition fighting Yemen’s Houthi rebels aligned with the country’s former president was likely to further increase the death rate. It said more than 50,000 children are believed to have died in 2017.

The coalition closed all air, land and sea ports to stem the flow of arms from Iran on November 6, after Saudi Arabia intercepted a missile fired towards its capital Riyadh. It has since said that aid can go through “liberated ports” but not the key Houthi-controlled port of Hodeidah.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/yemen-children-are-dying-at-a-rate-of-130-a-day-while-saudiled-blockade-continues-20171118-gzo21m.html

Even the American Conversation has weighed in on the atrocity that is Yemen…..

Yemen has been upside down for three years. Hunger, epidemics, and a blockade are all getting tighter. But the misery has escalated following the ballistic missile which was fired from Yemen at the King Khalid International Airport in the Saudi capital on Nov. 4. Overnight, Yemen became completely isolated from the entire globe.

This development has ushered in a new wave of civilian suffering. It feels like the war has just opened a new chapter of violence in a country beset by crises since the eruption of the 2011 uprising.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/dispatch-from-yemen-were-cut-off-and-starving/

Sad and to watch American news then NO one cares about the plight of children in Yemen or the rate of starvation…..truly sad.