Sen Cotton of Arkansas made history by his unthoughtful attempt at foreign policy….I am talking about his letter to Iran….but that is not the only place that he opened his mouth and inserted at least one foot…….the more he talks the more he shows his ignorance…..”Can’t Fix Stupid”!
I wish I could just move on from this Babbling Buffoon…..but he will not shut up so I can move on! Sen. Cotton may receive my “Crack’d Pot Award”……..
Sen. Cotton from Arkansas….that low level senator that has walked into DC with his mouth open and has not shut it yet. We all know about his “infamous” letter to Iran trying to crap on the nuke negotiations the admin is in the middle of…..and then he went off with his expansionism bullsh*t in his speech to the Senate…..and that is where most of the news was reported…..he was chest thumping like ALL GOP senators over the military…..but while he was making his first speech he said something that made me……. FREAK!
The Obama admin said that they would re=assess our policies with Israel for some of the statements that BiBi made trying to sway the elections……but Cotton;s reaction to this news was hilarious………
Cotton, the right-wing freshman in his second month in the Senate, called Psaki’s comments “worrisome
“ – for a very specific reason.
“While Prime Minister Netanyahu won a decisive victory, he still has just started assembling a governing majority coalition. These kinds of quotes from Israel’s most important ally could very well startle some of the smaller parties and their leaders with whom Prime Minister Netanyahu is currently in negotiations.
“This raises the question, of course, if the administration intends to undermine Prime Minister Netanyahu’s efforts to assemble a coalition by suggesting a change to our longstanding policy of supporting Israel’s position with the United Nations.”
Think about the quote…..he is worried that the statements from the State department could effect delicate negotiations for Israel…….does this moron really NOT see what he is saying?
But wait there is more! On Face The Nation Cotton made the comment that ” Iran was starting to control the region……my God they already control Tehran”…….apparently he does not know that Tehran is the capital of………Wait for it……… Iran!
Not only does this mental midget not know the Constitution but he has NO idea about geography either………with this much idiocy what makes him capable of governing?
Need I say more?
Those that do not know history……Palin never fails to amaze just how historically ignorant she has become………
Suggestion: Know your Amerrican history before you babble!
I have been a very vocal opponent of the GOP…..not because of ideology but rather that they are a biggest pack of idiots imaginable.
And over the years I have made fun of this group merciless. They make it so easy by using mental midgets as spokespeople….Trump, Perry, Huckabee, Jindal and the list goes on and on……
The 2016 election is heating up and as predicted the douches are coming out of the woodwork for their minutes of fame in front of the camera…….the first one in this cycle is Ben Carson…..although he is not a candidate yet….he will not stop talking….and most every time they, the GOP, has to spend days if not weeks trying to tamp down his mindless worthless comments……
His newest mindless ramble has me chuckling heavily and glad that I am looking forward to the lunacy that is the GOP candidate field…..but what did he say?
Likely GOP presidential candidate Ben Carson appeared on the American Family Association’s radio network today to promote his book, “You Have a Brain: A Teen’s Guide to Think Big.”
“We live in a culture of heavy indoctrination, it starts in preschool and people try to influence the way people think about things,” Carson told host Ed Vitagliano. “I think it was Stalin who said, ‘Give me the children for a few years and I will have them for life.’ And the point being that it is relatively easy at that inflexion point to indoctrinate people and to change their way of thinking for the rest of their lives.”
GOD I love these people! Since 2008 the Right has been so concerned with indoctrination….they see it everywhere…..that is every where but where it actually resides…..where would that be?
Preschool? Seriously? What the Hell do you Think Sunday School is all about? Here is a hint……… indoctrination!.
Sadly they cannot see past the fecal matter in their mouths.
It is a few days to step away from the lunacy that we call news and report on some other form of news…..but there are times when stupid gets in the way…….this is one of those times……..
I read a lot of garbage and most of it comes from the Right……not so much their ideology just their mental incompetency……
Here’s the problem……As an elected official…..people tend to think you know what you’re talking about.
So when you say you can just “flush out cancer”, it’s not just a lie it’s dangerous because people will believe you.
“If you have cancer, which I believe is a fungus, and we can put a pic line into your body and we’re flushing, let’s say, salt water, sodium cardonate [sic], through that line, and flushing out the fungus… These are some procedures that are not FDA-approved in America that are very inexpensive, cost-effective.”
‘Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore (R) wants to reform the rules of end-of-life medical care so that more cancer patients can simply flush out their disease using baking soda’.
‘Fiore, who is also CEO of a healthcare company, told listeners to her weekly radio show on Saturday, that she will soon introduce a “terminally ill bill,” to allow more non-FDA-approved treatments for those diagnosed as having terminal illnesses’.
From : http://thinkprogress.org/health/2015/02/24/3626567/nevada-assemblywoman-cancer-fungus/
See what I mean? Stupid!
Before I go on to a rant….How many d/bags does it take to screw in a light bulb? Giuliani!.
Back to the hoop-la……recently Giuliani made a statement that the Prez does not love America……and the Twitter machine went bat crap crazy……it was so bad that he had to try and walk it back…..with limited success by the way…..and then he came out with that he had received death threats over his statement….so far he has not brought one forward to confirm his allegation……but then I was not anticipating one…..
Now he is on to a kick that his “bluntness” has been misunderstood…..that’s chuckle….a need chuckle these days…..but check out his waffling…..
Rudy Giuilani is blunt. So blunt, in fact, that the ex-NYC mayor reportedly said last week that he doesn’t believe President Obama loves America (or you or me, for that matter). He got even more blunt a day later when he reminded the New York Times that Obama had a white mother and grandfather. And the blunt streak hit warp speed in yesterday’s opinion piece in the Wall Street Journal, in which he blames all this trademark bluntness for distracting from his real message. Which is mainly:
- “My blunt language suggesting that the president doesn’t love America notwithstanding, I didn’t intend to question President Obama’s motives or the content of his heart. My intended focus really was the effect his words and his actions have on the morale of the country, and how that effect may damage his performance.”
- Giuliani points out that American leaders’ past “best efforts” have included a “strong sense of optimism”—a trait he feels Obama lacks. He accuses the president of concentrating on negatives in a way that will “hamstring our success as a nation,” especially because the president has been “criticizing his country more than other presidents have done.”
- Giuliani also thinks Obama should be doing more to boost our allies—especially Israel, Ukraine, and Jordan—saying the president “sometimes seems to have a difficult time in expressing adequate support.”
- The salt rub continues as Giuliani effuses over how well JFK, Reagan, and Bill Clinton were all able to “walk a fine line by placing any constructive criticisms regarding the ways the country might improve in the context of their unbending belief in American exceptionalism.”
- Not that it’s all bad: He briefly veers into some end-of-column praise for Obama, saying he believes the president is a patriot and has a “personal journey [that’s] inspiring and a testament to much of what makes this country great.” Giuliani adds he’ll be the first to applaud Obama if the president “can rise to the occasion and underscore America’s greatness as our history and values merit.”
- Then…back to business: He rails on a 2014 speech in which Obama acknowledged, “We tortured some folks,” claiming the president’s words “undermined those who managed successfully to protect us from further attack.”
- And getting back to Obama’s questioning of American exceptionalism? That “does not suggest a becoming and endearing modesty, but rather a stark lack of moral clarity,” Giuliani notes.
(The Washington Posthas been fact-checking everything coming out of Giuliani’s mouth.)
Giulani–A political hack that has NOTHING of substance to say….other than 9/11 which gets him a few deadbeat claps……the GOP needs a bean head like Giuliani to keep the pressure off the party to come up with something other than the stale proposals they have today.
When the world is in solidarity with Paris and France….will always be these types of people (?)…..(Le Pen supporters No doubt……if not sure what I am talking about….Google her)…..
Did you really expect FOX News to be anything but a twat? Did you expect them to be anything other than a media hack that prefers lies over news?
If you did then you are a MORON! PERIOD!
Fox News Gives Paris Massacre the Benghazi Treatment | Mother Jones.