The prez has made his case and now it is time for the Rights version of Looney Tunes………A question that us Lefties are always asking and then we find a reason why we believe they are mind numbing idiots….and this post is no different.
The GOP likes to hold up different people as just how diverse the party has become……..the one that gets the most exposure is Ayotte, a woman who thinks the GOP is just swell and I would bet that the new senator Ernst, you remember her….the ball cutter…..will be the new Ayotte…….then there is the black doctor that is a good GOPer, Ben Carson….and there is where this post is leading……
Ben Carson, the pediatric neurosurgeon and conservative darling who looks to be gearing up for a long-shot 2016 presidential run, has some thoughts about voter fraud. “Anyone caught involved in voter fraud should be immediately deported and have his citizenship revoked,” Carson wrote in a column on immigration reform for the far-right site WND.com.
He made it without a smile…….apparently this person does not understand how any of this works…….could learned person like a doctor be that STUPID?
But wait! That is not the only moronic statement he has made over time…….
- “Obamacare is really, I think, the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery,” Carson said at the Values Voter Summit last year. “It is slavery, in a way.”
- “Read Mein Kampf, and read the works of Vladimir Lenin,” if you want to understand Obama’s plan for America, Carson said in a recent interview with Newsmax. Mein Kampf, of course, was the Nazi manifesto written by Adolf Hitler a decade before he took power.
- America today is “very much like Nazi Germany,” Carson said in March. “You know, you had a government using its tools to intimidate the population. We now live in a society where people are afraid to say what they actually believe.”
- If Democrats remain in control of the Senate, “there may be so much anarchy going on” in 2016 that elections can’t be held, Carson told Alan Colmes in September.
- “I think most people when they finish that course, they’d be ready to go sign up for ISIS,” Carson said of an AP history curriculum that conservatives say is anti-American.
- “What’s happening with the veterans is a gift from God,” Carson said earlier this year on Fox about the VA health care scandal, in which some vets waited over a year for hospital beds. Carson argued the scandal was welcome because it demonstrated the evils of big government running health care.
- Carson lamented to WNC.com this summer that people he meets on the street don’t know about the Benghazi embassy attack controversy. ”And these people vote. That’s the sad thing,” he added.
The man is a wealth of stupidity!
Sad that many of the rank and file believe this guy is some sort of prophet……he is a doctor….would let this man operate on you?
This party just keeps getting more pathetic with each passing election.